3d喜来登|银海3d彩票工作室
Bookmark and Share
1956 - New markets

Entry into new markets…

1956 A chemicals research laboratory is built at Princeton, New Jersey. John Crummey retires as chairman of the board, becoming honorary chairman of the board. Paul Davies is elected chairman and chief executive officer. 
 
1958
FMC forms joint ventures in Japan and Brazil to manufacture hydrogen peroxide. Licenses are granted for the production of chemicals in Argentina, and petroleum equipment in Mexico and Japan. Plants are built in Cordoba, Argentina, to produce several machinery lines.  

1960 FMC licenses production of carbon bisulfide in Italy, England and Brazil. Japan affiliate Tokai Denka Kaisha begins producing industrial chemicals.

1961 Company name changes to FMC Corporation.

1962 Chemical businesses are re-aligned into three divisions: Inorganic, Organic and Niagara.

3d喜来登 浙江20选5 今天甘肃十一选五开奖查询 总进球数是怎么算的 4场进球 天虹娱乐安卓 河南快三走势图 浙江十一选五走势 沙龙国际娱乐城 安徽十一选五 91街机捕鱼下载网络版