3d喜来登|银海3d彩票工作室
Bookmark and Share
1943 - Launch of chemical business

The beginning of the chemical business…

1943 FMC launches into the chemical business with the acquisition of Niagara Sprayer & Chemical Co.(insecticides and fungicides). On Nov. 20, the LVT got its first combat test at Tarawa in the Gilbert Islands.  

1948 The company changes its name to Food Machinery and Chemical Corporation after making the largest acquisition in the history of the company--Westvaco Chemical Corp. (chlorine and caustic soda used to produce organic insecticides and pesticides). Westvaco brings huge deposits of phosphorus (used in synthetic detergents) and trona (used to make glass and other products).

1951 The Intermountain Chemical Corp. is formed to operate FMC's trona properties.  

1953 The FMC Foundation is established to make contributions to educational, civic and cultural institutions. Trona production begins at Green River, Wyo.  

3d喜来登 电子游戏注册大全 最新广东曲棍球信息 双色球走势图500期图 牛牛群拉人发展下线 ncaa美式足球比分直播 超神幸运飞艇计划软件 小米所有赚钱软件叫什么 广东11选5同步开奖 怎样做直播赚钱 3d开奖组六中奖